The school provides transport facility to the students through its own buses for bringing in students from different localities to the school and vice versa. Bus charges have to be paid quarterly along with the school fees. Seat belts have been arranged for ensuring student’s safety.
- Buses are available according to the bus routes arranged by the school and students must travel only in the bus allotted to them.
- Admission to school does not ensure a seat on any particular bus. If a bus is full, or does not cover the required area, parents will have to make their own arrangements.
- If a child changes her residence, automatic change to another school bus is not guaranteed.
- In case of joining / change / discontinuation of the school bus, parents are requested to fill up the requisite forms available in the accounts office and must be notified a month in advance or one month bus fee will be charged in lieu of notice.
- The bus fee has to be paid according to the bus fee schedule printed in the fee booklet
- The Bus card must be carried daily. And taken to the accounts office for the updating of bus fee payment.
- Any complaint regarding the bus transport should be brought to the notice of the Principal in writing.
- Misbehaviour on the bus is sufficient reason for suspension from using the school transport facility.
- Parents are requested not to influence the staff on the bus for creating any new stop or for changing the route.